Thursday, July 23, 2009

More of Sanibel

David and Cindi. Several people have asked how we are actually related, so here goes: David's grandmother, and my dad are brother and sister. My dad was 19 years younger than my aunt, and she raised him along with her two children, one of whom was David's dad. Both of them are gone now, but I think they would be happy to know that the families are still close. What better legacy can you leave?



Steve and I. Somehow we never got a beach picture taken of us.

My brother Randy and his daughter April. We celebrated his birthday while we were there.






Jason, Ty, Bailey, and Jordan. David and Cindi have 5 kids between them, plus they brought an extra. All of them are wonderful young people and lots of fun to be around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!

Jacki said...

What a great picture of David and Cindy!