Sunday, January 31, 2010

January finished projects

I managed to finish quite a few things this month. First, my lone cross stitch/bead project. It was supposed to be a pin, but I put a magnet on it so it can go on the fridge instead.
This was a new pattern, and I am quite pleased with it. It fits well, and no it isn't crooked. It has an asymmetrical hem.


This is just a plain long sleeve t-shirt, but I figured out how to make the neckband twisted, which is a popular look in ready to wear these days.






I made this shirt for Steve, and put the embroidery over the pocket.




I couldn't stand it any longer! My first grandchild is due to arrive in July, and I just had to make some baby clothes. These are newborn size, but I added to the length of the legs, since both my son and daughter in law are very tall,and I expect the baby to be long/tall also.







Towels I embroidered for a wedding gift.






I did NOT do all of these in one month. I just finally got them all together, took a picture, and have them ready to go to either Project Linus, or our local cancer care foundation. There is one quilt and the rest are crocheted.





Close up of the quilt above







Shirt I made for my daughter in law. She doesn't really need maternity clothes yet, just things that are a little roomy. It is of a very soft warm velour fabric and should feel nice with the cold weather they are having.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great. There is nothing sweeter than baby clothes. They turned out cute.

But, the towel (for the wedding) and the quilt --- awesome. So, so pretty.

See you later this week. :-)

kraftycrab16 said...

Yah done great, as always. They will all be so pleased to get your beautiful gifts.

Lynn said...

You are amazing. I love all the stuff you do! What a great shirt for you dil. Beautiful. And I LOVE the baby clothes!!!!