Saturday, April 3, 2010

March sewing

Emily loved the red top that I made her, so I made a dress from the same pattern.
Purse has pockets, pockets, and more pockets!


I made this top last summer, and finally put the buttonholes and buttons on this month.


This fabric was on sale at Jo-Ann's for 70% off, so I snatched it up. This is the second quilt I made from the fabric, and it is officially gone. I will give this to our cancer support group.



Baby clothes! These are newborn size. I am having lots of fun sewing for a little girl!










2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wonderful as always. I LOVE those baby clothes!!! That child will not won't for clothing at all!!! And I love that quilt. A lot of times people make things for charity using up their *uglies*, but when you are in that situation and get something gorgeous? What a difference it makes.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the button on that purse. Very cute.